You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21 Re: Subliminal Hopsin Diss? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:08 pm

Fiasco

Registered Member
Being that I was the original mastermind behind this crazy idea (lol), i'll put everything in my own words what I think is possible.

Tyler the Creator is subliminally dissing Hopsin. True the song was made before Ill Mind 4, but it's possible Tyler realized his lyrics were perfect to spin on Hopsin and rip him latently in a video.

Game represents Hopsin in the video. When I say "Game", think in terms of Hopsin for the video.

He won't call out his name directly, because as he stated, he does not want Hopsin to blow up with fame. The same thing happened to Tyler the Creator when he called out B.o.B and Bruno Mars. Because of this, in an almost mocking tone, he still disses Bruno Mars but won't directly touch issues on Hopsin.

But there are many subliminal hints that warrant the POSSIBILITY this video is directed towards Hopsin, and Tyler the Creator is using Hopsin's ideas to make profit off of him.

1. The white contacts Game is wearing
2. The fact that Game seems to be in battle with Tyler in the song / video
3. The almost apparent rip off of the "Lucifer Effect" music video
4. The line "I Suck? Where the fucking ringpops?" (Who else has blatantly told Tyler he sucks in a viral music video?) ("it sucks so much I get BLOWJOBS FROM IT!")
5. As stated, midway through Tyler's verse, he raps the lines "that shit was expected
Like Jayceon whenever he name-drops"
the song cuts to Game and he says "Fuck you Tyler", with the white contacts in. Then Tyler raps "This nigga Game (Hopsin in retrospect) got Wolf Haley for this feature" (implying he's being featured in all of Hopsin's ideas, as stated above)
6. You know how Hopsin falls back onto his bed at the end of Ill Mind IV? With his feet flying in the air?
Yeah. Watch the video. "Fall back like Lebron's hairline against the Mavericks"
2:16. Keep your eyes open and don't blink.
7. Not to mention,

RIGHT AFTER THE LADY IN THE VIDEO POINTS TYLER OUT TO GAME (HOPSIN)

I'm just giving everyone something to think about. You never know.

Last edited by FiascoFanatic on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:42 am; edited 5 times in total

22 Re: Subliminal Hopsin Diss? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:14 pm

STRANGEgenius

the only problem is bro, that MARTIANS VS GOBLINS was made before ill mind 4.

23 Re: Subliminal Hopsin Diss? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:15 pm

Fiasco

Registered Member
STRANGEgenius wrote:the only problem is bro, that MARTIANS VS GOBLINS was made before ill mind 4.

Proof?

Maybe the song, but the video?

24 Re: Subliminal Hopsin Diss? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Fiasco

Registered Member
I mean, who knows. Maybe Tyler, after hearing Ill Mind 4, realized the lyrics were perfect to subliminally spin a diss on Hopsin.

I may be grossly overthinking, but it's all very coincidental.

25 Re: Subliminal Hopsin Diss? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:28 pm

CHA53

Registered Member
FiascoFanatic wrote:Being that I was the original mastermind behind this crazy idea (lol), i'll put everything in my own words what I think is possible.

Tyler the Creator is subliminally dissing Hopsin.

Game represents Hopsin in the video.

He won't call out his name directly, because as he stated, he does not want Hopsin to blow up with fame. The same thing happened to Tyler the Creator when he called out B.o.B and Bruno Mars. Because of this, in an almost mocking tone, he still disses Bruno Mars but won't directly touch issues on Hopsin.

But there are many subliminal hints that warrant the POSSIBILITY this video is directed towards Hopsin, and Tyler the Creator is using Hopsin's ideas to make profit off of him.

1. The white contacts Game is wearing
2. The fact that Game seems to be in battle with Tyler in the song / video
3. The almost apparent rip off of the "Lucifer Effect" music video
4. The line "I Suck? Where the fucking ringpops?" (Who else has blatantly told Tyler he sucks in a viral music video?) ("it sucks so much I get BLOWJOBS FROM IT!")
5. As stated, midway through Tyler's verse the song cuts to Game and he says "Fuck you Tyler", with the white contacts in. Then Tyler raps "This nigga Game (Hopsin in retrospect) got Wolf Haley for this feature" (implying he's being featured in all of Hopsin's ideas, as stated above)
6. Not to mention,

RIGHT AFTER THE LADY IN THE VIDEO POINTS TYLER OUT TO GAME (HOPSIN)

I'm just giving everyone something to think about. You never know.
good points, convinced me it was a diss back, even though the song was made before ill mind 4 haha. Maybe just the video was... Who knows.

26 Re: Subliminal Hopsin Diss? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Fiasco

Registered Member

good points, convinced me it was a diss back, even though the song was made before ill mind 4 haha. Maybe just the video was... Who knows.

Read my edits.

27 Re: Subliminal Hopsin Diss? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:47 pm

iScyko

Registered Member
FiascoFanatic wrote:I mean, who knows. Maybe Tyler, after hearing Ill Mind 4, realized the lyrics were perfect to subliminally spin a diss on Hopsin.

You know what I think would be overthinking?

Hopsin is the old dude in the beanie = Old washed up nobody wants to hear him anymore mabye? and the game took his image

SwizZz could be the little kid OR The SHORT black dude with the BIG HEAD, then again that could be his brother Dame

The bald black dude tatted up to his neck could be Dizzy Wright

Monocle Lol Thats overthinking imo, or maybe not

Ill mind 4 came out July 18 on Hopsin's Birthday
Martians vs goblins TRACK came out Early August.
Soo Yeah, idk.

Last edited by iScyko on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

28 Re: Subliminal Hopsin Diss? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:48 pm

Fiasco

Registered Member
iScyko wrote:
FiascoFanatic wrote:I mean, who knows. Maybe Tyler, after hearing Ill Mind 4, realized the lyrics were perfect to subliminally spin a diss on Hopsin.

Hopsin is the old dude in the beanie = Old washed up nobody wants to hear him anymore mabye? and the game took his image

SwizZz could be the little kid OR The SHORT black dude with the BIG HEAD, then again that could be his brother Dame

Monocle Lol Thats overthinking imo, or maybe not.

But below will probably make your theory's less crazy Wink

Soo Yeah, idk.

I thought it came out March?

29 Re: Subliminal Hopsin Diss? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:53 pm

iScyko

Registered Member
FiascoFanatic wrote:
iScyko wrote:

Monocle Lol Thats overthinking imo, or maybe not.

But below will probably make your theory's less crazy Wink

Soo Yeah, idk.

I thought it came out March?

Yeah, now that i think about it, i think it did, everywhere else saying it was released august, leme research more lol.

30 Re: Subliminal Hopsin Diss? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Jake The Dog

Banned Member

Tyler's first words when he heard about Hopsin dissing him were "Who the fuck is that?" or something, and that he doesn't even care. I'm sure nothing was meant as a diss towards Hopsin, unless Game has beef with him.

31 Re: Subliminal Hopsin Diss? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:43 pm

King

Registered Member
All I know that Game is supporting Hopsin by wearing those contacts because people all over the comments mention it from time to time.

32 Re: Subliminal Hopsin Diss? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:40 pm

STRANGEgenius

the game aint supporting shit.

supporting is "everyone should check out the dude hopsin"
on his twitter or something. I think that Tyler told the game to wear white contacts.

33 Re: Subliminal Hopsin Diss? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:42 pm

King

Registered Member
STRANGEgenius wrote:the game aint supporting shit.

on his twitter or something. I think that Tyler told the game to wear white contacts.
I don't mean to say the Game is directly supporting him, but in concept he is unintentionally because people are talking all about it on the video which increases the chances of people knowing Hopsin.

34 Re: Subliminal Hopsin Diss? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:54 pm

STRANGEgenius

King wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:the game aint supporting shit.

I don't mean to say the Game is directly supporting him, but in concept he is unintentionally because people are talking all about it on the video which increases the chances of people knowing Hopsin.

true, but we will never know.

35 Re: Subliminal Hopsin Diss? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:23 pm

STRANGEgenius

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum