21 Re: Subliminal Hopsin Diss? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:08 pm
Tyler the Creator is subliminally dissing Hopsin. True the song was made before Ill Mind 4, but it's possible Tyler realized his lyrics were perfect to spin on Hopsin and rip him latently in a video.
Game represents Hopsin in the video. When I say "Game", think in terms of Hopsin for the video.
He won't call out his name directly, because as he stated, he does not want Hopsin to blow up with fame. The same thing happened to Tyler the Creator when he called out B.o.B and Bruno Mars. Because of this, in an almost mocking tone, he still disses Bruno Mars but won't directly touch issues on Hopsin.
But there are many subliminal hints that warrant the POSSIBILITY this video is directed towards Hopsin, and Tyler the Creator is using Hopsin's ideas to make profit off of him.
1. The white contacts Game is wearing
2. The fact that Game seems to be in battle with Tyler in the song / video
3. The almost apparent rip off of the "Lucifer Effect" music video
4. The line "I Suck? Where the fucking ringpops?" (Who else has blatantly told Tyler he sucks in a viral music video?) ("it sucks so much I get BLOWJOBS FROM IT!")
5. As stated, midway through Tyler's verse, he raps the lines "that shit was expected
Like Jayceon whenever he name-drops"the song cuts to Game and he says "Fuck you Tyler", with the white contacts in. Then Tyler raps "This nigga Game (Hopsin in retrospect) got Wolf Haley for this feature" (implying he's being featured in all of Hopsin's ideas, as stated above)
6. You know how Hopsin falls back onto his bed at the end of Ill Mind IV? With his feet flying in the air?
Yeah. Watch the video. "Fall back like Lebron's hairline against the Mavericks"
2:16. Keep your eyes open and don't blink.
7. Not to mention,
RIGHT AFTER THE LADY IN THE VIDEO POINTS TYLER OUT TO GAME (HOPSIN)
I'm just giving everyone something to think about. You never know.
Last edited by FiascoFanatic on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:42 am; edited 5 times in total