You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21 Re: Hopsin is dead on January 3rd 2012, 11:13 pm

Jake The Dog

Banned Member

Didn't expect anybody to support me, even a little bit, on this shit. Thanks dudes. Hopefully somebody closes this.

22 Re: Hopsin is dead on January 3rd 2012, 11:25 pm

I think both of you just took it the wrong way in the end. Maxi was just doing his job, and you could have handled it better with the wording in your post in that other thread but reading your posts in this thread I do know how you feel about it all.

Just to clarify, this is not me taking any sides. I just want both of you to work it out in a mature manner which you seem to be up for now. Thumbs Up

23 Re: Hopsin is dead on January 3rd 2012, 11:28 pm

Jake The Dog

Banned Member

Mr. Knocks wrote:Just to clarify, this is not me taking any sides. I just want both of you to work it out in a mature manner which you seem to be up for now. Thumbs Up
I know man, I meant supported, as in acknowleging that we were both wrong in whatever way, and not getting pissed off at me haha.

24 Re: Hopsin is dead on January 4th 2012, 1:27 am

RapLord81

Registered Member
Why are you guys sticking up for this clown?

This kid admitted he came here to troll these forums, I've seen him call multiple people retards, he throws the word nigga around like he's actually black, he called Maximus a faggot, he rides OF's dick, he talks shit about Hopsins beats... and I've seen him snap back at people multiple times when he didn't like the factors they were pointing out. This kid is a joke.

TBH it should have been a longer ban.

25 Re: Hopsin is dead on January 4th 2012, 1:30 am

41OMaXiMuS

STRANGEgenius wrote:1. PopSon got a 999 day Ban. Thats not Perma.

2. I agree with Lube.

999 days is a perma-ban. Do you really think the kid is gonna wait around for 2 1/2 years?

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

26 Re: Hopsin is dead on January 4th 2012, 1:32 am

41OMaXiMuS

Lube wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
Creature wrote:Faggot
Doubt he got banned for this.

That's kinda fucked up though, cause I got banned for calling Maximus a faggot.

I think I'm done with this forum. Bye guys. I know you don't care though. Also, get rid of those fucking snowflakes. Holidays are over.

You were clearly in the wrong. Your thread wasn't a troll thread, whereas this one is and I'm pretty sure no one actually got heated in this thread..well, besides yourself with the above, I see.

All Maxi did was point out that you (or anyone else) shouldn't talk back like that at the staff. Period. If you cannot comprehend that then you clearly wouldn't have lasted on here in the long run anyways.

I have no problems with you bro, sucks you're leaving but this is the truth. PopSon got a perm-ban for the exact same thing to what you did (but worse, I'd say) but hell he pretty much had it coming. I'm sure Maxi was up for debating it, there was no need for the "faggot" comment.

Lubes post contains everything that needs to be said on this subject.

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum