1 Forum Rules on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:03 pm
Warning and Ban System (UPDATED)
AUDIO STAGE RULES - READ BEFORE POSTING
- Multiple Posts/Threads and Stretching the Forum: Don’t double or triple post, edit your initial post if necessary. We understand it happens sometimes but try to avoid hitting the submit button anymore than once when posting a topic/reply. Don’t create another thread if one already exists either as the thread will be deleted. Stretching the forum with large images and text will not be tolerated. Your post may be edited by the staff if you do so.
- Stay on Topic: Please try and stay on topic. If a topic does not exist for the subject matter then create one for it, within reason.
- Post in the Right Forum: Posts posted in the wrong forum will be moved, locked or deleted. All forums are labeled so posting in the correct forum should be easy enough.
- Use the Search Feature: Use the search feature that is built into the board before making a new post or if you believe it may have already been brought up.
- No Porn: It's fine to have/post about dirty stories - but no actual porn active links/pictures/videos. If you do indeed post anything of that nature, it will get deleted, and you will end up with a perma-ban.
- Rules for Audio Stage: In this area of the forum, you cannot post topics until you have at least 100 posts. This includes the sub-forum area.
- Illegal Download Links: Posting illegal download links to music, movies, shows, ect. is NOT allowed on this forum. You will face a ban if you decide to post links to that sort of stuff.
- Signature/Avatar Rules: Only static images will be allowed for avatars and signatures. This means no flash/gif/videos. Anything other than an image will not be allowed. You can also have up to 4 lines of text below your signature if you would like, just don't have an unreasonable font size please. If we notice the font size becoming an issue we will set a font size limit.
- Signature/Avatar size Limits: All avatars have a size limit of 150x150 pixels. All signatures will have a size limit of 150x500 pixels, no large GIFs, and embedding videos in your signature is not allowed. Please use links.
Regarding Other Members:
- No Arguments/Abuse: If you have a problem with someone then send them a private message or an email. The rest of the board doesn't need to deal with it. Insults to others also won't be tolerated. If you still have a problem with someone alternatively send either me or one of the moderators a private message and we will attempt to deal with the problem for you.
- No Threatening Other Members: There must be at no time any threatening of other members either with violence or death. While you may be meaning it as a joke, it can come off as being aggressive and since everything is in text format it is easily misinterpreted.
- English Only: This website and forums are intended for those that speak and understand English and as such you should only post in English. If such a time comes that there is demand for alternative languages then and only then may you not use English text. As it stands only English is acceptable though.
- Locked Topics: Reasoning for locked topics vary, they could include: going way off topic, arguing or if the query has already been answered, in this instance we will provide a link to the topic it was answered in. Also note that a locked topic doesn't necessarily mean it was a bad topic.
- Multiple Accounts: You may only have ONE account on the forums. If you do get caught having multiple accounts, you will most likely receive a perma-ban.
- Username Change: This is very much possible - just contact the administrator (myself) and I can change that for you.
All registered members must abide by these rules. If any member chooses otherwise, he or she is subject to an appropriate penalty or suspension. Realize, the rules listed above are not cut and dry. All situations come down to the sole discretion of the administrators.
We, forum administrators and other staff members, are not responsible for any content posted by members. This is an open forum and users are allowed to share interesting stuff found around the web. If you hold copyrights for any content posted here by our members, please contact administrators by PM and we'll be willing to remove it.
Rules and guidelines can be changed/modified/updated at any time, so it's the users responsibility to check them at a regular time period for any updates/modifications. Remember, you are a guest on a free service. Our admins and moderators reserve the right to remove you from HopsinForums.com/FunkVolumeForums.com at any time, for any reason. You have no rights and may make no demands.
Have a problem on the forums? Contact me: Frankie@FunkVolumeForums.com.